Wednesday, November 09, 2005

The Mogambo as Wacked-Out Agitator

Okay, so what else is new?

But this week's is a particularly good, long, savorable and funny Mogambo rant. And I like Mogambo (Richard Daughty) because he's a clearheaded, fearlessly Outlawish investment analyst.

A taste:
****Mogambo sez: If I was ever bullish on gold and silver and oil, then those are the "good old days" when I was not hyperactive, because I am now so addled with anger that I am leaning out of the windows, throwing rocks at people to get their damned attention and yelling that everyone should be buying some of all of them, but they are ignoring me, and that makes me even MORE bullish, because I know that the longer they wait to get their nasty little butts in gear, the bigger will be the rush when they wake up out of whatever catatonic stupor they are in, and try to get in on the gold rush, and the silver rush, and the oil rush after the trains have left the station. Idiots!

Link in post title.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home